CLS Strategies is seeking a managing associate in our digital department to plan and oversee online initiatives with the goal of shifting public opinion, building coalitions, and influencing legislative policy. The position requires a comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem, which includes online advertising, social media campaigns, audience identification and targeting. Applicants should have experience clearly communicating to clients the strategy, management and performance of online campaigns, and how these efforts fit within the client’s overall communications strategy. This job is located in Washington, D.C.
The successful applicant will be asked to:
- Develop, execute, and analyze digital strategies on behalf of clients. Also, provide strategic counsel on what will work best, and for which audiences.
- Manage in-house digital advertising (Display, Facebook, Twitter, AdWords, etc), and work with vendors for select large-scale campaigns.
- Research and define digital audience targeting tactics that will help move the needle on client issues.
- Serve as the point-person on design and web production projects, managing vendors and designers, meeting deadlines, and at times producing content using Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance from display, SEM, and social media promotion platforms, and convey results in a meaningful and clear manner to clients.
- Lead occasional digital fluency efforts within the firm, specifically when it comes to new technology that can benefit clients.
We’re looking for creative, self-motivated digital professionals for who have:
- At least 5 years of experience working with digital teams on political or issue-advocacy campaigns, or on behalf of trade associations or corporations within an agency setting.
- Experience creating and managing online advertising campaigns, including an understanding of display and social media advertising capabilities and limitations.
- An eye for design and experience developing digital creative content that connects with audiences. Proficiency in the Adobe products is a must.
- Experience with digital analytics and reporting tools.
If you are interested in joining an agency so that you can have a chance to work across multiple issues and different types of clients, we’re interested in meeting you!
CLS Strategies offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employer-subsidized medical/dental insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Optional Life and AD&D Benefits
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Gym membership
- And much more
To apply, click the button below. Don't forget to include your resume and cover letter.