CLS Strategies, a Washington, D.C.-based mid-sized strategic communications firm is currently seeking applicants for Senior Vice President.
CLS Strategies serves a range of clients focusing on public affairs, crisis and legal issues, and international matters. Our clients include Fortune 100 corporations, trade associations, foreign governments, international organizations and non-profits. Some are in the midst of regulatory and legislative challenges, or high-stakes litigation. Others are facing government investigations or reputational threats. Many of the firm’s clients come from the financial services, healthcare, and technology sectors. All are looking for creative solutions at the intersection of politics, public policy and communications.
Responsibilities of a Senior Vice President include:
• Lead strategic planning and manage account teams for multiple clients
• Manage client business relationships and work to sustain and grow engagement
• Support the firm’s business development, specifically through assisting with assigned opportunities, and through the candidate’s own leads (a requirement of our SVP role)
• Oversee and provide quality and strategy control over all client team activities, ranging from media relations, alliance development, coalition and campaign management, digital strategy, and content development.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in public affairs, political, corporate or crisis communications, are driven, self-starters with the ability to grasp complex subject matter quickly. Candidates must possess prior management experience that includes full campaign planning, budgeting, media relations, and proposal writing. CLS Strategies is a company that prides itself in providing hands-on senior-level service.
CLS Strategies offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• Incentives for new business generation
• Employer-subsidized medical/dental insurance
• Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Optional Life and AD&D Benefits
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Paid holidays
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Gym membership
• And much more
If you thrive on the challenge of finding solutions to complex challenges and want to join our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SVP” in the subject line. Visit www.clsstrategies.com for more information.
CLS Strategies. We don’t just raise the issue. We raise the game.